2022 Warburg Micro Research Foundation
- Launch the patient registry in cooperation with CoRDs at Sanford Connect
- Patient registry recruitment campaign
- Launch Warburgmicro.org with resources for families to include:
Registry FAQ, What is WMS, Roadmap to a Cure, Research News, Patient Stories Blog
- Begin publishing a quarterly newsletter to connect with patient families
- Contact specialists and scientists to inform them about the registry, foundation, and newsletter, and to understand more about disease mechanisms.
- Build relationships and recruit for the Scientific Advisory Board which will advise on scientific priorities.
- Establish Scientific Advisory Policies & Procedures
- Meet with precision medicine community to understand options and requirements
- Follow up on 5013(c) paperwork and any remaining documents
- Take required steps to begin collecting tax deductible donations via warburgmicro.org or gofundme
- Brainstorm fundraising initiatives with stakeholders
- Identify and implement online marketing strategies to bring attention to our resources and mission
- Implement fundraising activities
- Meet with advisory board and stakeholders to formulate research objectives for 2023